Getting ready to sell that old PDA of yours for some quick cash? You might want to wipe your old media off that thing lest your Christmas list and questionable photos wind up in a stranger’s hands.
To completely erase the data on a PalmOne Tungsten E2 PDA: Hold the power button, then press the reset button (found, recesessed, on the back), and continue to hold the power button until the a prompt appears asking you to confirm the erase. Press up on the directional pad, and now you’ve got a fresh start with your Palm!
Leave a comment
(Possibly) Related Discoveries
- soparacoisas on Remove SMS Sending Limit on Android
- Andre Kazadayev on 100s of Free Worship Backgrounds & Graphics [Church Media]
- KEJ on Aesop Job Notifications: Comparing Jobulator, SubAssistant, and Sub Sidekick
- Chet on How to Change File Permissions With Dreamweaver [CHMOD]
- Josh on Pandora Sidebar Gadget for Windows 7, Vista 64-bit