My employer received this “invoice” from US Telecom based out of Ontario, California. The claim was for “Telecom maintenance 1 year Warranty.” The invoice was obviously scammy since we’ve never worked with US Telecom. There’s a statement on the invoice saying “Thank you for your business. This is not an invoice for services rendered but for proactive maintenance on your telephone system.” In other words, “we hope you blindly pay this invoice so we can take your money and not provide any service.” Also, isn’t an invoice to bill for services already rendered? Yeah, it is.
I also knew this US Telecom didn’t do their homework, because had they done so, they wouldn’t charge a measly $300 to “maintain” our several-hundred-thousand dollar VoIP system which interconnects with two different services providers and spans several campuses. Shoot, maybe we should have had them come over for $300.
Shame on you UST. I’m going to go ahead and call out supposed parent company “CCG Company”, too. FOR SHAME!
Leave a comment
(Possibly) Related Discoveries
- None Found
- Kristy on Aesop Job Notifications: Comparing Jobulator, SubAssistant, and Sub Sidekick
- Manduka Coupon Codes on RedPlum Unsubscribe [spamIRL]
- Sophias Style Coupon Code on RedPlum Unsubscribe [spamIRL]
- katarina sandy maireriki on Free Google Cards – Got mine!
- hiyala indiga on Aesop Job Notifications: Comparing Jobulator, SubAssistant, and Sub Sidekick